Wednesday 6 August 2008

Seminar reflection

How good was I? 2, thinking enough but speaking little Had I done enough research and preparation? 2or3,reading many articles about technology and security; watching some vedio about this topic; asking some question about this on the net; thinking the pros and cons of either side. Did I speak enough during the seminar? 1, I just spoke a little and only express a bit of my thinking. Was I a good listener? 2or3, I tried my best to listen anybody's point on the seminar and some of them offer me good elicitation. Did I argue my opinion clearly? 2, I expressed a part of my view point Did I give reasons, examples and evidence to support my opinions? 1, I did not give some evidence to support my opinions, although I read some good examples before. Did I ask relevant questions to other people? 1, This is the point which I should notice at. Frequently I have some questions about the speaker's subject, but I did not ask it out. Was the language I used accurate? 2, I think it is ok. Had I prepared the language I needed before the seminar? 2or3, Yes, I prepared many words which can be used in this seminar and I reviewed some sentences which is very useful in argument. Did I direct the discussion or help keep the discussion moving in the right direction? 1, Could other people clearly understand what I was saying? 2, Yes, but if I can speak aloud, it will be better. Did I work Well with the other people in my group? 2

No comments: