Sunday 27 July 2008

Visit The British Museum

This is my first blog in English. Mostly I write blog just for fun, but this time I should write something about studying. Yesterday I went to The British Museum which exhibits so many interesting collections. As soon as I entered the museum, I was shocked by the building. I was amazing that such a huge building with so many exquisite details. Ancient Egypt collection is one of the most famous part in The British Museum. Ancient Egypt is so mysterious to me that visiting such amount of collections from Egypt made me happy. This is my first time to see a real Mummy, a little bit fearful. London is a big city with a long history. In my mind , "HISTORY" means "his story", so listening the storys and learning the history are interesting things.

1 comment:

mikaring said...

Hi,I'm Mika. I read your first blog. It is cool! I really want to visit the British Museum soon. And I was impressed that 'history' means 'his story'.That's interesting!